Posting Guidelines... Please read.

Posting Guidelines... Please read.

Postby Admin » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:49 pm

This is an open forum, anyone who registers for the board can see it, so here are the rules...

DO NOT post actual location names... want proof of what can happen? check out http://www.friendsofcoyhill.com.
DO NOT make post about wheeling on illegal land... I will delete it.
Know that if you post up a run anyone is invited.

Rules are subject to change and be added. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse, repeat offenders will be banned... Sorry, but I have to think about the betterment of UJ, the EC4WDA and the sport as a whole.

Now that I have that out of the way, lets have fun and wheel!!!
If you need something, PM Chris, this account will not respond to your whimpering.
Admin
Administrator

Re: Posting Guidelines... Please read.

Postby XJMA » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:04 pm

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I hate to be 'that guy' that isn't letting you know where I live or where all my property is, but for the relatively short time I've been involved in this so called web wheelin community in NE, I've seen way too many formerly public wheeling spots get shut down. So, now I have no problem with excluding the general public from my private wheeling spots. It's not that I don't want to share with people, it's just that I don't want to annoy my family and friends that have been so gracious to allow us to wheel on their private property. If the entire wheeling community found out about these spots, they would be over-used, and then my friends/family would get annoyed and no longer allow wheeling there.....

Yes it sux. I hate being that guy, but this is the responsibility that comes with trying to open up private land to a group of people. If we keep it small, then we keep it. It sux, but it is the way that it is.

/rant

Please feel free to talk to me about any of this bullshit.
"Guns don't kill people. The Government does." - Dale Gribble
There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide - John Adams 1814
Gimme back my bullets, put 'me back where they belong - Ronnie Van Zant
XJMA
UJ Alumni

Primary Rig: '99 XJ on Q78s
Secondary Rig: '96 XJ on 32s
3rd Rig: '00 blaster
4th Rig: '96 Z440
Tow Rig: 04 KJ

Return to Public Runs